My cousin Whitney married her High School Sweetheart in the Las Vegas LDS Temple on Saturday May 16th. She was the prettiest bride I've ever seen! Seriously! She also was one of the nicest brides. I never once heard her get upset with anything. The sweetest part of the whole day was the father/daughter dance where my Uncle Tom sang while he danced with Whit. So precious. My Uncle's band played at the reception!! So much fun!
Dancing with my super tall, giagantic man!!! LOL. You can see my cousin Darren (in the pink) dancing with one of Whitney's bridesmaids. I love that people are so accepting of my cousins with Down's syndrome. You can also see Dougie & Melissa dancing who are getting married on the 30th. Excited for them. Not excited to drive to and from San Diego.




7 comments:
Okay, so how weird is it that your cousin and I had the same wedding colors AND almost the EXACT same bouquet and outfits for our groomsmen! You look so cute, Cortney! I love ya girl!
Hey, was that reception at a place called The Plaza?
Yeah. It was at the Plaza.
Thought so! That is my best friends (Adam Zockoll) building! Hope the service was good! ;)
It was a great place! They did all their own set up and stuff. They ran it like it was at a church, but at a nicer building :)
Fun! I love weddings. Drinks all around! Just kidding, anyway ya I am just barely a couple weeks behind you so we will be having our babies around the same time! So fun :) I hope you are feeling alright!
That temple is architecturally stunning. I love the outside with the diagonal lines. That would be the perfect place for modern wedding photos. Do you have the link to its http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/event_venues_wedding_sites.html page by any chance?
Post a Comment