Robert Jack

Robert Jack

Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hyrum Reservoir Boating Trip

Wonder why he's in this crazy contraption!

Getting onto the back of the boat with Grammy!

OH NO! IT'S COLD!!

Standing! What he likes best!

Brycey getting ready to board!

Nap #1

My nephew, Max! Isn't he adorable!

My amazing Hubby!

Max watching Uncle Brycey

My FIL, Ross! He gets up on one ski with his back leg OUT of the ski and to the side and then puts it in the ski!

Nap #2-Sleepy boys!

My Angel Boy


Yes! I did wakeboard for the FIRST time this trip. But I didn't take pictures of myself and I haven't gotten them from Brionne, my SIL. I got up on the FIRST try. They all were laughing when they pulled back around. I just figured my fall was funny. Well, they had assumed it would take me forever because I guess it usually does and they were laughing because they didn't tell me what to do AFTER I was up. It took me about 5 or 6 more times to get back up and I got up and road for awhile! It was fun but VERY tiring!

2 comments:

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Looks so fun! I'm so in love with the pictures of Robert on your blog! He is just too cute! YOu guys have been doing so much cool stuff I love it!

Teresa said...

So sweeet! It looks like Robert Jack will sleep anywhere. That is great! So many fun adventures. Thanks for the posts. He is an adorable little babe.